|Aerolite||Fits most airport requirements for carry on - Tough rip resistant material - accessible pockets - lightweight - 4 wheels - compartments - luggage straps - included barrel lock - 10 year warranty||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|5 Cities||Affordable - Fits airline cabin requirements - soft exterior - 2 wheels and two handles - lightweight yet strong material - protective ball skids - retractable handle - 2 year guarantee||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|FlyGEAR||Fits cabin restrictions - lightweight with reasonable capacity - water resistant - adjustable shoulder straps - plenty of storage space - air- flow back padding||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Cabin Luggage For Men
Checking in your luggage can be a real pain. It takes up extra time, you may have to pay an over-size fee and then after a long flight when you want to get as far away from the airport as humanly possible you have to go and wait at the carousel for your slightly battered suitcase. If you never want to see another luggage carousel again, why not invest in some carry on luggage?
With carry on luggage you can skip the queues, you can get out of the airport quicker and, best of all, you get to take all your possessions onto the plane with you and have them for the duration of your flight. We understand that shopping for luggage can be boring and time consuming, but thanks to our list of the top 3 carry on luggage for men you can get all the info you need right here!
Aerolite Hand Luggage Suitcase Review – Our Number 1
This lightweight, durable and affordable cabin approved suitcase is the perfect travel partner for short and long trips alike (lowest price here!). Read on for some of the Aerolite’s best features.
- This suitcase measures exactly 55x40x20cm, which is the maximum luggage size most airlines will accept as carry on. It has been approved by Ryanair, British Airways and Easyjet, so you can rest assure that this suitcase will be accepted as cabin luggage and you won’t have any nasty surprises at the airport.
- The Aerolite suitcase is made out of 600 Jacquard Polyester Material, which is tough and rip resistant.
- You don’t have to worry about misplacing your belongings with the Aerolite, because it has a small top pocket and a larger front zip pocket for all your valuables and essentials such as passport, phone and wallet.
- This is a spinner suitcase as it has 4 360 degree wheels, and many people find spinner suitcases a lot easier to manoeuvre. This suitcase also has an adjustable handle for extra flexibility.
- The Aerolite range has been specifically designed as one of the lightest luggage sets in the world, so you can spend less time worrying about weight restrictions and lugging around heavy bags and more time enjoying your holiday! This suitcase weights just 2.2 kilos when empty, making it incredibly lightweight and easy to lift.
- If you want to keep your suitcase organised during the flight, then this suitcase won’t let you down. It comes with extra compartments to keep your belongings in and luggage straps to keep everything in place.
- This soft shelled suitcase comes with a 3-digit barrel lock for that extra bit of security.
- The Aerolite comes with a 10 year warranty! Not only will you be protected against damages for the foreseeable future, but you can also have peace of mind in the knowledge that the manufacturers at Aerolite have faith in this product, and that this suitcase was was built to last.
Features: Fits most airport requirements for carry on – Tough rip resistant material – accessible pockets – lightweight – 4 wheels – compartments – luggage straps – included barrel lock – 10 year warranty.
5 Cities Set Of 3 Review – Number 2
- This suitcases measurements are 54 x 35 x 19 cm, which fits the restrictions most airlines follow. The 21”/55cm black carry on bag fits the requirements of KLM, Ryan-air, British Airways and Air France among others.
- This bag has a soft exterior, two wheels and two carry handles on the top and side, so you can wheel it through the airport or pick it up and carry it as needs be.
- This is a very lightweight piece of luggage which only weighs 1.45 kg when empty!
- The 21”/55cm carry on bag is made out of lightweight but still strong rip stop material complete with EVA panels, and it also has one external front pocket where you can store your valuables such as your passport and phone.
- This suitcase comes with protective ball skids on the base and strong, durable wheels.
- The handle is fully retractable, so you can easily conceal it when storing the bag in the overhead lockers.
- The 21”/55cm bag comes with a 2 year guarantee, keeping you protected for longer.
Features: Affordable – Fits airline cabin requirements – soft exterior – 2 wheels and two handles – lightweight yet strong material – protective ball skids – retractable handle – 2 year guarantee.
FlyGEAR Cabin Backpack Hand Luggage Review – Number 3
- With dimensions of 50cm x 40 cm x 20 cm, this backpack should be accepted as cabin luggage by most airlines.
- This bag is incredibly lightweight (it only weights 1200 grams!) and yet it has a surprisingly large capacity of 44 litres with numerous pockets for your extras. Despite its small size, you can still fit a lot into this bag.
- The FlyGEAR cabin Backpack is made from water-resistant lightweight material, so you get a waterproof bag that won’t hold you down.
- With adjustable padded shoulder straps and rubber grab handles located at the top and side of this bag, you have multiple options that will allow you to carry your bag with comfort and ease.
- This bag comes with a large main compartment, a 3 front compartment and an internal pocket for easy storage and plenty of room.
- Some backpacks can become uncomfortable and sweaty after they’ve been worn for a while, but this backpack has added air-flow padding on the back to make sure you stay comfortable for longer.
Features: Fits cabin restrictions – lightweight with reasonable capacity – water resistant – adjustable shoulder straps – plenty of storage space – air- flow back padding.
These are all great bags that fit most cabin restrictions, but first place has to go to the Aerolite 55x40x20cm RYANAIR MAX CABIN SIZE 38 Litre Super Lightweight Travel Carry On Hand Luggage Suitcase with 4 Wheels, Also Approved for Easyjet, British Airways and Many More! (21″, Black/Grey). It is made out of durable and rip resistant material so it should last a long time, it has multiple compartments for all your possessions, it is a spinner suitcase and holds all the extra benefits of four wheels, it is amazingly light weight for the design, it has an included barrel lock for extra security and it offers an amazing 10 year warranty!