|Samsonite Base Hits||Combination lock - smooth & silent wheels - adjustable handle - durable material - mesh pocket - large yet lightweight - range of colours||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
|IT Luggage||Lightweight fibre glass design - adjustable handle - top & side handle - mesh pockets & packing straps - 10 year warranty||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
|5 Cities||Lightweight design - durable material & aluminium frame - front pockets - sturdy wheels - passes as hand luggage - available in multiple designs - respected brand||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Aerolite Eco- Friendly Review||Durable hard shell exterior - recycled plastic contruction - scratch resistant - 8 wheels for greater manoeuvrability - packing straps & elastic pockets - combination lock - 5 year guarantee||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Luggage X||Durable suitcase with large capacity - lightweight - high resistance material - multi-directional wheels - adjustable handle - TSA lock - separate interior compartments - 1 year warranty||High end||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 5 Lightweight Spinner Suitcases
- 1 Top 5 Lightweight Spinner Suitcases
The term ‘spinner suitcase’ refers to an upright suitcase that has four rotating wheels rather than two. A lot of people think that suitcases with four wheels are easier to manoeuvre and less likely to get stuck or stop working, and as they have 360 degree wheels are really handy for getting around a busy airport Spinner Suitcases have become very popular in recent years.
Spinner suitcases are also easier to handle than traditional two-wheeled luggage, and as the weight is more evenly distributed in a spinner suitcase they tend to have better balance so it’s easier to keep them upright. They are also ideal for taking on escalators and busy tube stations.
Of course not all spinners are going to last forever, and they do have a tendency to roll away if you don’t keep an eye on them, but if you are sick of two wheeled suitcases and you want to try something new, than spinner suitcases could be for you!
When buying a spinner suitcase, there are a few things you need to watch out for. Spinner suitcases tend to be a bit more expensive than their two wheeled counterparts, and sometimes the spinners size as listed won’t include the size of the wheels. Buying luggage can be time consuming, but luckily we have compiled a list of the top five spinner suitcases so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying your holiday!
Samsonite Termo Young Review – Number 1
This durable and light weight spinner suitcase is the perfect companion for long trips and holidays overseas (lowest price here!). Some of it’s best features include:
- The Samsonite suitcase has a hard, durable exterior and is made out of hard wearing polypropylene material. Polypropylene is a resistant and strong material that is also used for things like kettles and rope, and it will keep your luggage protected.
- This suitcase comes with a TSA lock, which helps keep your luggage secure and is also easily opened by someone who knows the combination (I.e you) in case you need to grab something quickly or open your suitcase for security.
- The Samsonite has a capacity of 88 litres, so you can definitely fit everything you’ll need (and more) into this suitcase.
- Despite it’s size and capacity, the Samsonite s only weights 5.2 kilos which is remarkably light for a spinner suitcase.
- The Samsonite suitcase naturally has four wheels, which makes it easier to push around a busy airport and has better balance than its two wheeled counterparts.
- If you’re a bit of a neat freak, than the Samsonite is for you. It’s interior includes a large mesh pocket and a ribbon cross, so you can easily organise all your belongings and keep them neat and tidy during the flight.
- We are reviewing the black version of the Samsonite suitcase, but it can also be bought in dark blue, electric blue and red.
Features: Hard & durable exterior – TSA lock – large capacity – light weight – four wheels – available in multiple styles.
Samsonite Base Hits Review – Number 2
- This spinner suitcase is made out of denier polyester material, which is both durable and stain resistant.
- The Samsonite Base Hits suitcase comes with a fixed TSA combination lock, which adds extra security to your suitcase without making it harder to open.
- This suitcase comes with side, top and bottom handles so you can easily lift and carry the suitcase if needed.
- Although spinner suitcases tend to be heavier than their two wheeled counterparts, this suitcase only weighs 3.5 kilos. It has a soft exterior and a reasonable capacity of 104 litres.
- As this is a spinner suitcase it comes with four wheels. The wheels on this Samsonite product are a bit different though because they are specially designed to be silent and smooth.
- You can close this spinner suitcase via lockable zippers, which adds extra security and also makes it easier for you to open and close your suitcase.
- The interior of this spinner suitcase is covered and has two ribboned crosses, which allows for easy compartmentalisation.
- This suitcase comes with a multi-stage adjustable top handle, which can be controlled by the simple press of a button.
- We are reviewing the black version of this spinner suitcase, but it can also be purchased in poppy red, steel blue and navy.
Features: Durable material – TSA lock – multiple handles – silent and smooth wheels – lockable zippers – adjustable handle.
Aerolite Review – Number 3
- The Aerolite Super Lightweight suitcase is made out of Jacquard Polyester, which is not only durable but also rip resistant!
- Whilst this is quite a large suitcase (81x48x20), it is surprisingly lightweight and only weighs 2.95kg.
- If you don’t want to carry an extra bag, this suitcase comes with a large lower front pocket and a smaller top pocket so you can store valuables such as your passport and money for quick access.
- The Aerolite comes with four 360 degree wheels and an adjustable handle.
- The interior of the Aerolite suitcase includes packing straps, branded lining and strong zips designed to keep your belongings in place so your suitcase stays tidy.
- This suitcase comes with a free digit barrel combination padlock so you can have peace of mind knowing your luggage is safe when its out of your sight.
- We are reviewing the Black/Grey version of this suitcase, but it is available in a range of other colours including navy/plum, wine, and black.
- This Aerolite suitcase comes with a 10 year warranty, so not only are you protected for the next decade but you know that this suitcase was built to last.
Features: Durable & rip resistant material – lightweight – accessible pockets – 360 degree wheels – packing straps – free combination lock – 10 year warranty.
IT Luggage Review – Number 4
- This suitcase is made out of tough fabric and has a strong fibre-glass structure, but also manages to be extra lightweight and weighs only 2.3 kilos!
- Don’t be fooled by the IT Luggage World’s soft exterior, because it can hold a very reasonably 72 litres of luggage.
- This suitcase has side and top carry handles, so you can pick it up and carry it with ease.
- The interior of the IT Luggage World spinner suitcase is fully lined and has a front panel with mesh pockets and packing straps so you can secure your items and know exactly where they will be after you’ve arrived at your location.
- We are reviewing the black version of the IT Luggage World spinner suitcase, but it can also be bought in blue and red.
- This suitcase comes with a 10 year manufacturers warranty, so you will be protected for years to come.
Features: Tough fabric & fibre glass exterior – reasonable capacity – top & side handles – fully lined interior – mesh pockets – packing straps – 10 year warranty.
Aerolite Super Lightweight Review – Number 5
- The Aerolite Super Lightweight suitcase is incredibly light (only weighs 2.75 kg!) but it also has an impressive capacity of 103 litres!
- This suitcase is made out of high quality Polyester Material which is rip resistant, thus making it a durable and long lasting product.
- The suitcase includes a front pocket and small top pocket so you have quick access to all your essentials.
- The Aerolite Super Lightweight suitcase has 2 wheels and an adjustable handle.
- This suitcase comes with a 3-digit combination padlock for added security.
- The Aerolite suitcase has a soft exterior and an attractive interior which offers multiple compartments to store small items. It also has packing straps to hold your belongings down and keep your suitcase tidy.
- All soft shell Aerolite products come with a 10-year guarantee, so you will covered for many holidays to come.
Features: Lightweight – high quality rip resistant material – two wheels & adjustable handle – combination padlock – multiple compartments – 10 year guarantee.
All of these suitcases would be a great addition to your holiday, but the top spot has to go to the Samsonite Suitcase Termo Young, 77 cm, 88 L, Black, 53395-1041. This spinner suitcase is made out of resistant, strong material, it comes with a free TSA padlock, it is comparatively light weight, easy to organise and compartmentalise, and it is available in multiple colours!