|Skyflite||Wardrobe trolley - can hold over 4 suites - adjustable shoulder straps - wheels - internal shoe pocket - free hangers - light weight - three year warranty||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
|Karabar Wheeled||Light weight - denier fabric - multiple storage pockets - retractable handle - wheeled, lifting handle - 3 year warranty||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
|Karabar Carrier Bag||Light weight - denier fabric - multiple storage pockets - retractable handle||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Suitcase & Garment Carriers
If you are travelling to a formal event, a job interview or you just want some nice wrinkle free clothes for your holiday you may be worried about packing them into a normal suitcase. Unfortunately even suitcases that offer extensive compartmentalisation and inner suitcase storing options can leave you with wrinkled, unappealing clothes. If keeping your clothes wrinkle free is a big priority for you, than you may want to invest in a garment carrier suitcase.
When buying a garment carrier, there are a few things you need to look out for.
- If you are going to a week long business conference or several parties, you’re going to need more than one wrinkle free outfit, so it’s important to check the capacity and how many items the suit carrier can hold.
- You’ll also want to make sure there is space for other clothing and shoes, because you don’t want to invest in a luggage bag and then have to lug another bag around anyway.
- You should have the option to hang your suits/clothes up in the bag, so there should be a hanging rail and potentially some free hangers.
- It is always worth checking if the product you are buying comes with a warranty. Warranties don’t just protect you from damages, but they are a good way of checking if the manufacturer built the product to last. The longer the warranty, the longer the manufacturers think the product will last for.
If you want to look your best and you don’t want (or can’t) to lug an iron around, then you’ve come to the right place. We have compiled a list of the top 3 Suitcase & Garment carriers. All these luggage options are specially designed to transport clothes and keep them crease free throughout your journey, so read on to find out more.
Skyflite Suit Carrier Review – Our Number 1
Skyflite is the ideal suit carrier to keep your clothes crease free for business or holidays (lowest price here!). Read on for some of its features.
- The Skyflite is a wardrobe trolley that can hold more than four suits. The zip around design will keep your clothes secure, and this bag is suitable for holidays that span a week or even longer!
- This suit carrier comes with adjustable shoulder straps and wheels, so you can switch between wheeling and carrying with ease.
- This suit carrier contains an internal shoe pocket and two external pockets that you can use to store some of your other clothes and separate clean and dirty items.
- The Skyflite suit carrier contains hanger clips that you can use to hang your suits on, and it also comes with 4 free plastic hangers.
- This suit carriers dimensions are 56 x 49 x 17, so you know it’ll pass airline restrictions.
- The Skyflite suit carrier is remarkably lightweight and only weighs 3.6 kilos! It also has a large 47 litre volume.
- Skyflite offers a three year warranty on all their luggage, so you are protected from damages and can feel secure in the knowledge that the manufacturers built this suit carrier to last. Three years is above the average time for a warranty (which is typically twelve months), so it shows that the creators are confident in the Skyflite suit carrier.
Features: Wardrobe trolley – can hold over 4 suites – adjustable shoulder straps – wheels – internal shoe pocket – free hangers – light weight – three year warranty.
Karabar Wheeled Garment/Suit Carrier Review – Number 2
- The lightweight garment carriers box weight is just 3.4 kilos, meaning it is easier to manoeuvre than bulkier items.
- The Karabar Suit carrier is made up of different denier fabrics, all of which are designed to make this suit carrier extra strong, flexible and light!
- This suit carrier contains multiple storage pockets that are perfect for keeping your passport, tickets and books for the plane safe. These can be found on the front and back of the carrier.
- This garment carrier comes with a retractable handle and two wheels, so you can easily wheel it around the airport. It also comes with a lifting handle at the top of the carrier, so you can easily lift it and carry it if needs be.
- The Karaber suite carrier comes with a 3 year warranty, so you can feel at ease knowing you’re protected for years to come.
Features: Light weight – denier fabric – multiple storage pockets – retractable handle – wheeled, lifting handle – 3 year warranty.
Karabar Lightweight Garment Suit Carrier Bag Review – Number 3
- This garment suit carrier is light weight (weighing only 1.3 kg!) but also has a large capacity and can fit multiple suits or dresses.
- The interior of this Karabar Garment Suit Carrier is fully lined to keep your clothes clean and fresh, and it also has clothing retaining straps to stop your outfits falling around the bag.
- The Karabar Suit Carrier includes a large mesh pocket, perfect for storing some extra clothes.
- This suit carrier has a carry handle with extra padding for your comfort, and the shoulder straps are adjustable and detachable!
- The Karabar lightweight suit carrier boasts a front pocket in which you can store all your valuables.
- This bag is made out of high density polyester, which is a durable and stain resistant material. This bag also comes with a hook system which you can use to hang your clothes, although hangers are not included.
Features: Light weight – denier fabric – multiple storage pockets – retractable handle.
The top spot for the best suitcase carrier goes to Skyflite. Their product is of extremely high quality, is able to carry more than 4 complete suits, the bag itself is light weight, has wheels and comes with a 3 year guarantee. What more could you ask for in a suit bag!?